The Asylum Seeker Advocacy Project (ASAP) is the largest membership organization of asylum seekers in the United States, with over 300,000 members from 175 countries. ASAP members gain access to critical resources and join a collective effort to build a United States that welcomes individuals fleeing violence.
Below please find opportunities to join our team.
- Advocacy Director
- Communications Director
- Contract Immigration Attorney
- Director of Human Resources and Hiring
- Director of Storytelling
- Finance and Operations Manager or Director
- Information Technology and Web Manager or Director
- Member Advocacy Manager
- Organizer or Senior Organizer
- Policy Counsel or Senior Policy Counsel
- Policy Director